- All travelers whether vaccinated or not are required to bring a negative PCR test from the country of departure that should be done within maximum 72 hours prior to departure.
- All travelers whether vaccinated or not must complete a health declaration and locator form at check-in if arriving by air, obtain health/travel insurance (For Non Jordanians), and visit https://gateway2jordan.gov.jo/form to complete the required travel declaration form and obtain their personal QR code which is mandatory for boarding.
- Passengers are required to present the applicable documents upon arrival. This includes the QR code, and a negative PCR test result from the country of departure.
- Children under 5 years old are not required to apply on the platform.
- In case of a positive result, travellers must commit to adhere to home quarantine for a period of 14 days and do the (PCR)(COVID19) test on the fourteenth day of home quarantine at their own expense.
- Diplomats are not required to bring a negative pcr test result from the country of departure.
- Investors are required to bring a negative pcr test result from the country of departure within 72 hours before departure.
- Please note that you will need to have Travel insurance that specifically covers Covid. Depending on the airline you are flying with you might be required to have a copy of your travel insurance printed out to present for boarding your flight.